(all at Great Woods, Mansfield, MA except as noted)
- Jeff Beck/Santana, 1995: Beck kicks @#$ and takes names. Carlos' tribute to Jerry Garcia (who died three days earlier) was underlined by elegance, passion, and whisper-to-a-scream dynamics.
- CSN, 1996: Mr. Crosby using that new kidney & carrying the boys on his back (rather than Mr. Nash's), and sounding like 25 years had been rolled back
- k.d. lang, (at Harborlights, Boston, 1996) Unsurpassed voice, peerless stagecraft, and rockin' fun
- James Taylor, 1996: Great voice, great songs, and made a 18,000 seat venue feel as cozy as a 50 person coffee house
- Classical Indian Music concert at a friend's Hindu wedding, Trivandrum, Kerala, 1997. Intense virtuosity and unexpected fire in a deliciously exotic genre and venue
- Egyptian Symphony (dress rehearsal), Cairo, 1997. A beautiful ear-opening blend of Western classical and Egyptian traditions.
- Hapa, 1999 (Corvallis, OR) My favorite Hawai'ian music, complete with chanting and hula
- CSNY, 2000 (Rose Garden, Portland OR) Neil gives the boys a jump-start, and they give him a beautiful setting with all the old faves. He & Steven had wonderful guitar duels, and Neil brough out the hollow-bodied guitar on "For What It's Worth"